LumpMaster® Lump Breakers
Reduce compacted material and agglomerations to easy-to-convey product.
Simple, economical operation.
- Easily integrates into your existing or new feeding system.
- Two gear-driven, counter rotating finger shafts and side combs claw through compacted material and agglomerations.
- Lumps quickly break down to easier-to-convey particles.
- Heavy-duty construction delivers years of trouble-free use.
- Compact, low-profile design offers more inline installation options.
- Impacting fingers break lumps into smaller pieces, keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Choose from standard carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Washdown or explosion-proof applications are available.
- Available in three sizes. Choose from 12 in (30.5 cm), 18 in (45.7 cm) or 24 in (60.9 cm) models.
Contact Steve Grant, Product Manager: